MX1 0.00% 9.0¢ micro-x limited

Everyone knows the lack of sales in comparison to costs is the...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

Everyone knows the lack of sales in comparison to costs is the reason for the nearly 3-year downtrend... that's news to no one. People are just making an observation of short-term trading activity that is influencing the appearance of the weekly chart.

When you see at the end of the week that the market value of your position has declined 5 figures because someone sold 90 shares at the end of the week into an illiquid order book, followed by an immediate buy order for the same amount at market open, and they do that nearly every week, they're doing that for a purpose. The trades make no logical sense on the surface, thus their purpose must be something else - they must be part of some strategy, I'm interested in hypothesizing as to what the strategy may be as it involves a stock I'm invested in thanks, that's not paranoia.

If you were referring to me when you suggested 'get out', I'm probably one of a few original investors here with the conviction to be doubling down over the last couple of months, but thanks for your 'advice'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $9.851K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 242132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.