MX1 0.00% 9.0¢ micro-x limited

Cool the temperature there. Most people here have been here for...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Cool the temperature there. Most people here have been here for many years and held throughout the ups and downs based on the fundamental value proposition of the company - we are all handling the price fluctuations and have for a long time. The whole point in looking at the trading activity is to try and do better than just handle them, but rather leverage them to your own advantage. Personally, I like to identify levels to accumulate equities that provide the highest potential reward, which involves looking at both the fundamentals and share price movements. We all like the company, we all see it's value proposition. Discussing ways to identify trends to take advantage of is nothing to get so animated about.

Any points I've brought up in the past e.g. the lack of Rover sales, missed timelines and expenditures, have also been addressed directly as shared points of concern at the management level in company reports and investor call recordings. These issues have been the impetus for the recent strategy refresh. That's not moaning as you put it, that's just being pragmatic about clear issues that need to be addressed so that the company can grow as we'd all like to see. Management saw these issues as well and are addressing them - which is fantastic - and now we're seeing an uptick in Rover sales and costs being reduced by nearly 40%, good no?

Last edited by whirlswirl: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ $9.851K 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 242132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.