VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Force Majeure, page-15

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3660
    jgarrels,

""I agree, think the lack of communication is mainly due to trevor being away and only getting back into Australia yesterday.""

I think one should also consider the lack of communication from management could be due to the fact, can anyone predict right now what the outcome will be .
    Many thought that this invasion would not take place . Russia was constantly telling the world it was NOT GOING to invade Ukraine. Watching the events unfold on T V and listening to the Ukrainian people expressing their disbelief that this is actually happening, gives an indication that they also did not believe Russia would invade . Everyone was staying put in Ukraine suggesting they did not believe an invasion was likely. .

Imagine Volt management trying to guess where this is going . What announcement would everyone like to hear about this current situation.
    Are we believing that Russia will eventually take over the Ukraine. If they do, are we believing that the ZG mine will continue to operate as normal.
    How could anyone expect management to comment on such things . There is only one person who knows, and that is Putin himself.
    I am not expecting any updates or announcements until there is 100% evidence to suggest one way or the other that Russia WILL withdraw their troops or that Russia WILL takeover the Ukraine.
    Until that matter is resolved any announcement from management is basically irrelevant because we currently have situation that is a constantly changing. Any comment made by management today could be the exact opposite tomorrow.

As I said earlier, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know the outcome.

Volt is now in a trading halt pending news on a cap raising. Some will say they waited too late. With the benefit of hindsight this would be an accurate statement.
    Trevor was going overseas to meet with various parties one on one to establish firm relationships . He would have been thinking with good news the share price would be going higher. As it did briefly on the back of one such announcement where the share price got to 2.6c. Over 5 million shares were bought at 2.5c. The momentum was then taken away with the Russian / Ukraine situation. Timing was unfortunate.
    Had that not occurred we could easily be looking at a share price above 3.5c.

Every director tries to raise money at the highest price to avoid dilution as best they can. With good news on the horizon Trevor would have been believing that the share price would be rising during his trip overseas. There were three good announcements made during that period.
    I don't think anyone could argue that logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.