NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

I think that for those who were certain that this was the end of...

1. 187 Posts.
    I think that for those who were certain that this was the end of NXS Riv39 has hit the nail on the head with his observation :

"after all. if all hope was lost, they wouldn't have bothered with the sedco arrangement"

$30m is an awful big penalty to remove this claim and all the uncertainty that goes with it and I wish we/NXS could realistically sue/put someone in jail for the negligence that caused this, - BUT (subject to requirement for sale detailed in the announcement) with SEDCO out of the way that is a very significant element of uncertainty gone.

It also importantly removes a significant barrier to a potential total acquirer for NXS and given the conditionality of the settlement being on :

"Nexus executing a binding asset or
    corporate sale transaction by 2 April 2014"

it seems to me this is really one announcement forshaddowing the upcoming more critical "sale" announcement - and we are now seeing the "real deal" being slowly revealed to us in the bleechers

( do I hear 7 horses hidden backstage begining to chomp at the bit ?)

And at least Longtom 4 is back producing - some cashflow is better than no cashflow !

....the game is afoot and it seems we are in for some fairly dramatic announcements coming upto the April 2 deadline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.