NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

forced sale to pay sedco claim?, page-18

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I am keen to make money, look for opportunities but Too early to tell really, depends on the deal that gets up.
    1) if 7 are the saviour via major placement then No that is your catalyst to sell amongst the trumpeting of resurrection and "funded growth" because KS will continuously dilute minorities and buy 3% every 6 months. How many partly owned subsidiaries do they have out there over the past 30 yrs
    2) repeating from last year, the only way for NXS to survive is to sell Crux (beyond necessity, they can't fund their share of the long term Capex being $1.5B), a sale at even $170m gives them hope of developing LT independently.
    3) Even debt free, challenge ahead to re establish long term LT value, I would hesitate to invest with the current Board in place and senior mgmt, they have IMO failed to deliver, Some were part of the "earlier" problem and some inherited those earlier problems but knew exactly what they were getting into, set their strategies, for 2 years confirmed and reiterated their commitment to the path they set.In short they did not deliver, IMO they contributed greatly to the near demise, the GSA whilst theoretically plausible adding long term value to LT was constructed at a time when the company was in desperate need of near term cash flow, though the agreement deferred production and cash flow to later years. Clearly a very "blinkered" approach
    4) Probable that 7 are coming, wouldn't rule out sale of Crux to an industry player and 7 coming then to secure NXS (LT), LT is a dog but has as much risk reward value (low Capex) as Crux (high Capex)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.