NXS 2.22% 23.0¢ next science limited

I am no fan of current management, their weak action, poor...

1. 187 Posts.
    I am no fan of current management, their weak action, poor communication and lack of proactive marketing of the company ( compare to it RC - big picture and article in the AFR again yesterday on pg 21)

But the fix to NXS is cash/captial - nothing else, and it looks like there is something coming in the next few weeks (- at last !) but no guarantee it will really benefit existent shareholders.

As far as takeover goes if someone wants 100% then they must dislodge ACG and SDB who together have a 10% blocking stake - and I'll bet my bottom dollar ( infact I already have ! yikes !!) that they won't agree to nothing without getting at least 12-15cps out ( for themselves but not necessarily for others) Alternatively if someone is happy to take control and progressively dilute everyone else (which I think is a very logical and possible scenario) they can readily do this at about the 6c level ( and that scenario might involve \a combined asset sale (Crux) and placement/right issue.

...in the meeantime, with much gnashing of teeth, we wait for the "big" announcement .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $11.68K 50.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20037 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.