PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

I think that he looks at current demand and says - People don't...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I think that he looks at current demand and says - People don't want electric cars - demand is not there - and on that point he is basically right but what he doesn't count is future demand and we are not talking distant future we are talking next month, next year etc

EV's have not been readily accessible to many, EV's have not been sexy, (everyone thinks an EV is Prius), There were no charging stations, the distance for an EV was crap - so he is right - why would any want an EV - YESTERDAY!!!

Tomorrow we have a massive uptake in models by almost all manufacturers - look at the 2017 Jaguar I pace -SUV - wow. There are so many EV models coming out, charging stations are popping up everywhere, the cars are getting sexy, their range is getting beyond 500klms - their speeds are 240klms plus, 0 to 100 in 4 seconds, their price is getting cheaper and within range of the average buyer, its just getting better and better

I find it baffling that a car company CEO would make such comments - wake up mate because if you keep building cars for yesterday, Ford will become the Kodak or the Nokia of the vehicle world.

I too had test driven the new Mustang V8 - awesome car, I wanted one, but now in 2017 I'm looking at the Jag and thinking electric.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.