BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I've replied to several of his posts too if I felt they were...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I've replied to several of his posts too if I felt they were misleading or not deservedly negative. In several cases, like the competitive thread, several potential competitors were pointed out that were determined to not be competitive with regards to the underlying technology. The narrative shifted to competitors providing options that meet a customer's needs for a specific use case, fair enough, but from an engineering standpoint, I would go for the multi-use, low-power, and still inexpensive option. I don't think it had the negative impact that may have been intended.

There was also the poking fun about T-Shirt sales which not only turned out to be popular enough to sell out their inventory but is not anything different than the sales of merchandise that other larger companies like Intel, Apple, etc. already do. If they sold Akida-branded beer, all the power to them, and if it adds to their revenue stream, would stockholders be upset by it?

Then there was the community award for "AI Hardware Innovator of the Year" which seemed to get a lot of attention because of the community posting about casting a vote. I still believe that given the state of neuromorphic computing and the advancements Brainchip has made in comparison to their competition, the award was well deserved.

I do think at times that shareman is a catalyst for some interesting discussion and not like others that just post derogatory comments with zero substance. Perhaps their role is to serve as a lightning rod for people over-hyping the stock. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.