Saw this coming months ago with the introduction of Nissans and...

1. 138 Posts.
    Saw this coming months ago with the introduction of Nissans and Mercedes in the V8 Supercars.

Mixed feelings atm.....I'm embarrassed that Australia is making a significant turning point where we can no longer manufacture anything any more. At the same time, I'm glad our government said "no more" to ransoms from poor performing industries that require on going subsidies for their own survival regardless of what country they operate from.

There's been a declining demand for large cars, however Ford and Holden Australian have in my opinion failed to adapt to this new market. Although, I'm sure American management kneecapped Ford Australia by restricting manufacturing to larger cars and import everything else. I have no doubt Holden will also suffer the same fate sooner or latter.

Australia the smart country....NOT! Our recent governments have failed this country....we can only survive for so long by selling our assets overseas and importing...the money will eventually run out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.