BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

G'Day BLLove your work mate.What immediately comes to mind when...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    G'Day BL

Love your work mate.
    What immediately comes to mind when I read your post is that classic throw away by some analyst last year
    "What's a neuromorphic chip anyway?"
    Apologies; I've already forgotten this guy's name.

But there's a point here.
    IMO It's very difficult for the average mum and dad and even fund manager when it comes to that, to due their DD on BRN and Akida. Unless they're prepared to seriously take a deep dive into where the world is at in AI and what BRN is about in all things neuromorphic.
    Short of just looking at the charts and checking out the MC and P+L most would be left saying WTF.
    Hence a lot get on board without a clue and others wont touch what they don't understand. In this regard, would Australian markets be that much different to those overseas?
    So that's the problem as I see it. But I have to give BRN some credit here. They have already picked up on this as some very good articles have been published recently addressing in plain language what BRN's AI advantages are and what SNN's are all about. (Also @uiux and@Fact Finder
    and others need to be commended here.)
    Our Company is unique no question about it. IMO in leading the market in commercializing our own brand of neuromorphic architecture we do have this problem. What comes with the capability of being a global disruptor is that many people who may be potential investors have yet to catch on and currently don't have a f***** clue what we are all about. And they may never will.
    Personally, I don't believe anyone should invest in a Co they don't understand.
    But these problems wont hold us back BL.

Last edited by cyberworks: 18/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.