BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes Yak which is why it is sad to see. Shorting destroys lives....

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634

Thanks cyber. I have read your posts when I started investing here, and learnt a lot too, so thank you. And good to see you here back posting again.

I didn't get the exact video, but this ''gentleman'' was in that video as well, and looking at his surname, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a flash back of one of the posters who used to visit Brainchip threads until recently ( got suspended last month or so )...

Anyways, here's a video - they start to talk about Brainchip at 49 minutes, and you can listen to how he bashes the company being a ''meme stock'' and having no product etc. Absolute no respect whatsover.

Anyways, here's the link you'll have to remove spaces between the name of the website

https://www. a u s b i z .com.au/media/the-call-friday-8-october?videoId=15663
    Yes Yak which is why it is sad to see. Shorting destroys lives. Not only for the genuine shareholders, but those who short too and their families. Anyways, the big brokers get their commission so I doubt they'll let it go that soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.