BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Forecasting Thread - bears and downrampers not required, page-121

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hello BIGGERS,

Of late have been wondering about the idling share price. Most of us can agree that the current price is grossly undervalued and I am in that boat.

I know a lot of us are thinking that once next quarterly's released its to infinity and beyond.

So I thought I would highlight a few key announcements at times last year.

Start of year share price $0.20 (give or take few cents)

27/2/17 - Revenue up 395% to $5.7m with a Net loss of $1.7m, half previous year. Cash on hand $2.6 m. Share Price $0.37 - share price almost doubled.

17/5/17 - Revenue guidance upgrade from $15.5m to $20.3m. Share price $0.75, share price almost 4 bags from start of year.

12/7/17 - Year revenue $21.5m, 429% increase from previous year. Net profit for the year. Share Price $1.33, 6 bags from start of year.

10/10/17 - $12.5 m for first quarter, 390% increase previous FY. Share price $1.79, 9 bags from start of the year.

31/10/17 - $15m rev for quarter, up 488% previous FY. $5.6m profit for the quarter. Share Price $2.86, 14 bags since start of year.

In the next month we hit our all time high just a few cents under $5. During this time and since we have also made some amazing announcements and appear to be in bed with other companies that will compliment and accelerate our growth and also have an impact on the sleeping giants that Pillar 2 and 3 could, would and should be.

So, my takeaway from this is that in the short term, maybe til June July, based on last years price trend with announcements we may see the price idle between a 30-40 swing from current position. Like last year, the market may well be actually waiting on full year results before really getting on board. I am justifying this with reference to some recent very positive announcements that have not been reflected in a maintained upward swing of the share price.

Its blatantly obvious that the bots really have been the major traders in recent times, where have the mum's and dad's gone? Where are the institutional buyers that you would assume would instruct their traders to buy anything and everything at these prices to gain a significant holding in the goose thats laying the golden eggs?

Personally I think until mid-year or just after the share price movement will be between $3 and $4 and like last year the real run may very well be after that in which a charge to $10 at breakneck speeds to occur.

Of course this does not take into account whatever management have hatched up there sleeve and market waking up to whats currently available, happy to be wrong and see it skyrocket immediately however happy to play the long game and think will be slow burn for a while anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.