BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

They are unlikely to be gaining 1000 a week from the start....

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    They are unlikely to be gaining 1000 a week from the start. These things tend to increase logarithmic over time. So for the first few months may be on average 100 per week, but in the last few months may be a few thousand per week. It will be a scale up.

In terms of my numbers, I have always been thinking BIG. I feel some of the values posted are extremely conservative!!!
    Put it this way, if we have an additional 50k customers in 12mths, in that december quarter 2018 we will be generating roughly $100mil in revenue. Annualised at that point, we are looking at $400mil revenue, with a margin of lets say 40%, cash flow may be around $160mil. I think with expansions scaling up so quickly, we will be having a lot of expenses also, but the market should be looking at margins before these expansion expenses. Anyways, personally I think $20 SP by end of 2018 calendar year is very possible, and would only be a PE of roughly around 20 at that time if expansion costs not included in the calculation. It is even possible to be over $40 if the market gives a higher PE. Very very rough numbers, and may actually be a lot more if there is growth outside of this partnership.
    Ps. $6 by end of Jan is my short term guess Merry Christmas Folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.