AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

Forecasting, page-22

1. 5,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Actually you miss the point accounting turnover or sales does not equal cash flow turnover. I note in the 4c that he interchanges the use of revenue with sales ... I do think we missed but I think that he is confusing this uniquely Aussie report called a 4c.

Was he being optimistic no doubt was he lying maybe but just maybe given the increasing production costs to revenue received that there are some "Sales" that have not turned to cash as at 30 June.

Do I think he lied - Not sure but what would have been the use for him to be negative - if he had then probably he would be the wrong person for the turnaround.

How come there all all these people willing to slay WP when in the past with the previous management we all accepted the complete rort that was being pulled. The reject rate on production was one - in my opinion. The JC stories we believed... We wasted many millions more under the previous management. You either believe WP is getting it fixed even maybe a bit slowly but you have to decide. I am in the camp that suggests I may have done my dough but he is giving it a good shot. More than I received under the previous management in my opinion.

There are many lessons that I have learned here - One is that this is not an investment area I would do again but I will see it out...
    Last edited by joewolf: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.