AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Just seven weeks now until August 5 when mining bosses across...

1. 18,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3752
    Just seven weeks now until August 5 when mining bosses across the nation head to the ‘Wild West’ for their annual shindig:.

IMG_8976.jpeg

If AVL doesn’t have a few more ‘runs on the board’ before then it may not be the glorious opportunity to ‘strut AVL’s stuff’ that I think management and board were hoping for, but still Graham will have 15 minutes on stage midway through the forum, on Tuesday at 4.15pm;

..Here’s  a reminder of the presentation schedule:
    https://www.diggersndealers.com.au/dnd/wp-content/uploads/DnD2024ProgrammewithPresenters.pdf
    IMG_8979.jpeg

And those who happen to find themselves up that way…
    (I’ve just realised I am quite solidly invested {for me} in at least three of the companies that  will be attending, and know a mining banker who went last year to boot….  although I don’t think the brace of poodles and the tendency to talk to imaginary friends would go down well  in that busman’s holiday environment where there’s traditionally heavy business, heavy drinking and a few skimpies…

.. But for those investors,  movers,  shakers, and various upwardly mobile types who happen to  be reading Hot Copper in search of a map, well you guys   can find the booth holding Graham and company at number 66.

IMG_8978.jpeg

And what will happen before then I wonder, apart from the close of Financial Year 2024?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $142.9K 9.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1580038 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9867500 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.