AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

What croc, Me singlehandedly voting 300 times on the straw poll...

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4250
    What croc,

Me singlehandedly voting 300 times on the straw poll someone else set up, are you mad? I voted once then checked the result, since then someone has voted 600 times today in negative, I rather believe the first reading. 80% of a oversubscribed CR.

launch a takeover bid while shares in trading halt pending massive share issue is total folly, There arent any to trade on market even if you wanted to sell, and so not available unless its a bid at 40c now off market, but the AGO board would not agree as they think its worth $500M- $1B forget $110M.

if someone bid off market for AGO, it could not trade n it could be put on egm agenda, but with $310M cash at bank why would you sell cheap! A bid now would fail, on reopen a bid may have a chance at 25c unless it multibags on relisting.

so IGO bids For SIR today at $1.8B for a rich hole in the ground with no working mines, no income, no profit, $500M of infrastructure building n expenses for 2 years, then why would AGO be worth less than that?

AGO has 5 mines, hundreds of staff, contractors, workers, built mine sites, income, profit, more cash than sir soon $310M, lower debt than sir $450M, infrastructure already built n soon a deal with fmg on rail access.

sir doesnt have any of that valued at 1.8B! Go figure, SIR is one of the best pump and dumps of a blackhole I have seen for sometime, congrats to the sellers of sir shares, esp those who got in at 5c or 50c now cash out at $4.00, wow, great pump and dump. Yet no income for 2 years!

Next target, I hope its AGO on reopening. Im taking all my CR shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.