FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

So in summary, we offer them thousand of dollars per year per...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    So in summary, we offer them thousand of dollars per year per person, but they're not happy and want more.... who would have thought.

Yes who would have thought that the native owners would be unhappy about being cheated and having their county despoiled?

Did you read the bit about Forest going to court to keep mining companies off his property? He would not be happy with thousands of dollars a year in compensation even if the miners were not going to scrape a swath of the surface of his property destroying its features.

I think it is a case of the complete disregard for the people and culture that Forest displayed that gets me. His willingness to take up and play the great Australian sport of ripping off the dumb natives. He probably learned to do this while being brought up on the WA cattle station. This needs to be raised again and again in case anyone should think what a good bloke he is. And then, not to mention his despoiling of the local physical environment in the name of gathering low hanging fruit - in case we think he is green and cares about nature and the environment.

I raise these things lest we forget them in the onslaught of his self promotion and paid spin doctoring.

I am not a holder and am willing to forego profit because I do not want to be an accomplice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.00
Change
0.410(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.93 $22.09 $21.58 $138.1M 6.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9247 $21.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.00 3521 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.