OCV octaviar limited

Sent today:Dear Ms Snow, Premium Income Investors would like to...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sent today:
    Dear Ms Snow,

Premium Income Investors would like to know how much income/profit was generated for the PIF from hosting the PGA at Forest Resort in Feb this year. I also would appreciate an indication as to all expenditure directly attributed to the PIF associated with hosting this event, including payments to Kooralbyn Asset Management, what financial benefits it provided to PIF investors and how much PIF investors can expect to have to pay for the major works scheduled to be undertaken to improve the golf course prior to next years PGA event. I am sure that replacing the turf on sixteen freeways in September 2012 will not be cheap nor will increasing the size of greens and removing some bunkers.
    If Wellington Capital ltd is not prepared to provide this information relating to costs associated with a PIF asset to PIF investors which is currently in active litigation with the original developer I would like to lodge this as a complaint on the basis that PIF investors are not being kept fully informed.

Ms Hutson of Wellington Capital ltd assured PIF investors that they would get transparency if they voted for WC to become the Responsible entity of the PIF and that is what PIF investors expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.