GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

forestry investment, page-2

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good start Joe W.,and from an outline of your views I agree,the greens had their chance and possibly still do,but Milne is too shifty for me in as much WHY?have not the greens been screaming about the corrupt abuse of the MIS legislation and WHY did not the greens scream about the Corporations Act and the victims or suckers in this loong drawn out saga?

So on your points of agreement of 1.-I agree with it

On point 2.Definitly,you need to be hands on

on point 3.It's where the local community farmers want to buy the land with the tree's,green triangle,W.A. down south
    and where other tree scams have turtled,(nothing wrong with J.V.,so long the farmer and yourself are on the same vision and diversification as an added incentive,especially from a tax point of view.

On the politicians of any persuasion,the unique thing of 40,000 investors ripped off in the trees alone,makes this one a political distraction,and it is up to the investor to take the step in not only go on but mittigate the loss,FSC I am not concerned it is a nonsense in my book because if the buyer does not give me the price I want then the trees stay and keep growing

You ask why are other investors not doing this?,maybe they areand want it kept below the radar,or deals are being done for foreign take over of the land and trees,who knows,but to get the land cheap with the trees,AND still pursue Rhodes and company brings a smile to my face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.