GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

I have no intention of paying again either P5,Iam not a fin...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have no intention of paying again either P5,Iam not a fin adviser or promoter in thr professinal sense like Proffessional Investment Services re_: Save Our Trees site.

As an individual investor,Isee the opportunity of as a group on the so called level playing field recouping,albeit shelling money out to buy the land,and the trees beingon it when this vote happens for the investors to give the ANZ nod to sell as remember in the 9 schemes ANZ as almost a 30%voting block,that is why we are in Gumps,as we we are supposedly agreed to Gunns being the RE.

Broadly you are buying the land,hoping that the few cents from the trees that you get will offset the cost even more.

With a toe/cutter (forensic or actuary)keeping everything up front,we as virtually in theory are all directors.

So we call this collective,and value add,that can be offsetting the cost directly as a tax deduction to me and you put our hands out for rural investment loans and govt.subsidies

Example--Did not Cameron Rhodes do a deal with the tree cuttings to the tune of $12million on 20,0000 hectares in W.A?,in things that that they (GTP directors)can be copied and translated into the viability of the group.

Joint Venture(JV) with the locals I see a positive,and at the same time destroying MIS Scams instead of destroying us,
    It make sense too to JV,as we double the exposure or magnitude of the forestry and at thesame time with the farmers input one hand washes the other.

Again these are off the cuff opinions,give it some thought,
    Iam prepared to go another 10 years and high value if nessary with sheep or cattle or potatoes growing underneath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.