GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Great post Punter . Says it all really , Its just amazing how...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    Great post Punter .

Says it all really , Its just amazing how quickly all run from the sinking ship .

What a wonderful export commodity this woodchip was to be . You follow government policy , and try to do the right thing ..and what do you get ??? A letter from the Tax office saying .." be careful what you claim this year "

Absolutely terrible result for all involved ..with only the promoters banking bucketloads . I recall the whispers now , and understand why they didn't want the truth to get out ..they were always reliant on the future sales , and they needed increasing future sales ..Completely unsustainable of course , yet we were encouraged to participate .

We even had others here telling us FEA was " different " ..Nope ..Sorry , one size fits all .

It hurt me an incredible amount , all the money I lost ..but it more than that as you say ..All those Allied industries and Jobs , not to mention Taxation .

Just a terrible outcome for all .Except the promoters , who really should be in Jail , as they profited from this ..Rich list 200 or otherwise .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.