Forex Monthly Trading Thread and setup ideas, page-11

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    How To Trade With Market Structure

So many aspiring traders seem to believe that indicators, chart overlays or complex numerical solutions are the key to consistent profits in the financial markets. Their charts often look like this:

https://pepperstone.com/en/client-resources/how-to-trade-with-market-structure

EURUSD D1 – Pepperstone MT4​
    With a chart like this, it’s almost impossible to understand where the market might be heading. And it certainly doesn’t facilitate decision-making. What this chart is really saying is “help! I don’t trust the market, and I don’t have the confidence to act”. I have been down that path, and it wasn’t until I stripped everything down to the bone and focused on the bare market structure, that I started to make progress.

EURUSD D1 without indicators – Pepperstone MT4​
    The chart above shows nothing but the pure market structure of the Euro. By learning how to read it, you will have the ultimate “plug and play” solution for your trading because you will be able to:
    • read any chart
    • of any asset
    • on any time frame
    …Just like a good boy scout can read a map of the Australian outback! The benefits are enormous:
    • you gain confidence
    • you gain consistency
    Last edited by specgoldbug: 05/08/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.