Morning folks Last night's AJ, NU & GU setups all got triggered...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Morning folks

Last night's AJ, NU & GU setups all got triggered for short entries and none reversed & hit their SL. AJ & NU trades now closed (both in profit - will post details later) & GU remains open till 7pm.

Another setup I like this morning is the hammer on the NU 6h chart, so will place orders as follows as indicated on the setup chart below & subject to following trade rules:

1. Entries as indicated on setup chart if high or low level hit - valid only until the next bar is completed
    2. If either long or short entry is hit 1st, the other order is left in place until the end of the next bar & if the original order is stopped out during that time (i.e. due to an outside bar) then the reverse order is taken at 2x the sizing of the original order.
    3. Each entry comprises 2 equal size orders, where one order is set to take profit at a distance equal to the range of the setup bar
    4. Trades are left in place until either the TP or SL is hit or at the close of the 2nd bar after the setup bar (i.e. 24 hours for a 12h setup & 12 hours for a 6h setup)

2017-09-19 1-00 NU 6h.png

I expect the initial move should be up since the NU gapped down on the open of the current bar, but let's see how it goes, whichever way...

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.