Revy, maybe before attempting algo's you should master that...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Revy, maybe before attempting algo's you should master that mouse of yours...

Re algo's when I started down that path (only a couple of months ago) I decided I didn't want to have to become a programmer so when I cam across a product called EA Labs offered by Tradeview I decided to use that instead, because its a pretty neat visual programming tool where you use logic blocks to assemble the algo and the output is converted to MT4 code (so you dont have to write MT4 code). Its not cheap but imo worth it (and they provide an excellent support service). Another alternative is to pay someone to write the code for you, but that will be more expensive again. Also, alternatively, since you are on ctrader take a look at calgo which comes with access to a user forum of already written algos for almost any function you can imagine - the code is provided so you can modify if you wish. I have downloaded one which is a data downloader so I can download any/all data I want from the ctrader platform dating back to around 2011.

Cheers, Sharks
    Last edited by sharks37: 19/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.