Morning folks, just updating my 12h/6h trade diary. There were 5...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Morning folks, just updating my 12h/6h trade diary. There were 5 trades in total since Tuesday night, which ended up being a mixed bag and the end result is a loss of about 1% for the day (although still up just under 3% since starting this diary last week), as show in the results table below:

2017-09-21 trade diary.PNG

I already posted the completion of the 12h EA trade which I closed yesterday morning due to the 6h setup, but I'll post it again with the updated chart along with the 6h chart:

2017-09-19 19-00 EA 12h final.png

2017-09-20 1-00 EA 6h final.png

It looks in review like I made the wrong call closing the 12h trade in favour of opening the 6h trade - perhaps a better option would have been to move the SL to a trail at the high of that 1st 12h bar in case the market did in fact reverse & go long, rather than close the 12h trade & open the 6h trade - something for me to think about.

The AU long was the only profitable trade for the day & ended up as follows:

2017-09-19 19-00 AU 12h final.png

The UJ short didn't go anywhere while open so finished at around breakeven:

2017-09-19 19-00 UJ 12h final.png

And finally the disappointment of the day has to go to the EU trade which looked good when I woke up this morning & saw where it ended up - until I noticed I actually got stopped out in the initial counter move! Such is life in trading...

2017-09-20 19-00 EU 6h final.png

Despite that, of the 13 trades I've posted over the last week, there are 8 wins & 5 losses for a strike rate of 61% & a net profit of almost 3%, which is about what I expected based on my 60m stats for these setups - so far so good.

Will post more trades if I see any setups I like today.

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.