Hi all, if anyone has a spare hour at some point, the podcast...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Hi all,

if anyone has a spare hour at some point, the podcast below maybe worth a listen.

"My guest today is the legendary trader, Peter Brandt.
    Peter first started trading around 1975 (which I’m sure is before many of you listening were even born – that’s certainly the case for me). So that’s 5 decades involved with markets, i.e. ’70’s, ’80’s, ’90’s… – a very long time!
    To give you an idea of Peter’s performance during this time, he has achieved a compounding annual growth rate of approximately 42%, with his best year returning well over 600%. Of course we want to know about his worst years also, well there has only been three of them, which were all drawdowns of less than 8%.  During this interview we discuss Peter’s early years working at the Chicago Board of Trade, and classical charting patterns (which form the roots of his trading methodology). We also get into Peter’s views on high frequency trading operations, why he has the default assumption that every trade will be a losing bet and some of the common misconceptions about super-traders
    "   (edit- and most of his work is on the Foreign Exchange markets).

PeterLBrandt shares lessons from 40+ years of extraordinary returns

It may be of some interest......

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.