forex system

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi to all,

Currently im looking at trying to go full time with my trading system, but i have been unsuccessful to date, so i thought id try this forum for some advise.

If you go to netdania.com (charting website) they have an excellent package where you can overlap indicators. from this i have overlapped RSI onto the MACD. This combination can give some excellent signals but the only thing stopping me for going full time is that i dont have a good stop or hedge (id preffer to have a hedge as a stop in this system dosnt work) im wondering if any of you chartists can look at the combination and determine a hedge for the trades.

With this system i have made 6000 pips since the start of this year but due to draw downs and losses that i incur throughout the trading i am not comfortable going full time until this is all sorted. so can some one please help me out

what i forgot to mention is that a signal is given when the RSI crosses both MACD lines (from underneath for a buy and from top for a sell)

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.