Hi to all,Currently im looking at trying to go full time with my...

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi to all,

Currently im looking at trying to go full time with my trading system, but i have been unsuccessful to date, so i thought id try this forum for some advise.

If you go to netdania.com (charting website) they have an excellent package where you can overlap indicators. from this i have overlapped RSI onto the MACD. This combination can give some excellent signals but the only thing stopping me for going full time is that i dont have a good stop or hedge (id preffer to have a hedge as a stop in this system dosnt work) im wondering if any of you chartists can look at the combination and determine a hedge for the trades.

With this system i have made 6000 pips since the start of this year but due to draw downs and losses that i incur throughout the trading i am not comfortable going full time until this is all sorted. so can some one please help me out

what i forgot to mention is that a signal is given when the RSI crosses both MACD lines (from underneath for a buy and from top for a sell)

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.