Hi all,thanks for the messages, yes i am happy with the signals...

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi all,

thanks for the messages, yes i am happy with the signals given as they have given me some good pips. currently i am only paper trading with the Eur/usd on the 1 hour and 2 hour charts however i have looked at trading other pairs and found that the system was successful with the gbp/usd and gbp/jpy in both the 1 and 2 hour time frames.

The reason i dont like to use stops with this system is that sometimes the market will go against my call but then come back with advengence and ill make some nice profits. if i have a stop in i loose any opportunity to get into positive territory.

a hedge is definatly more suited to this system but not with other currancies rather with other indicators i.e. i have tried hedging techniques with parabolic sar and DMI. both have been sussessful in some areas and failed in others.

What i am thinking is just leave the system as is and have no stops or anything, it might be a good way to go and deal with the fact that i will take losses along the line.

but if anyone is willing to have a look at the system and determine how to reduce losses it is a great system and we can all get something out of this.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.