Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-1196

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Sharks

If we could find a basic strategy to work on together as a group, each member having a responsibility to monitor a group of pairs or even a time period, we may have something more valuable than the STT thread.
    It would need a group of at least a dozen keen members to have time spare to work on this idea.

An example.
    I am in a group where we of course trade the MEME strategy. Most of the planning is done on a Sunday and then during the week,each member has a time period or day where they are on duty. Next week I am on duty on Tuesday where I am responsible to monitor any news that may cause any big movements in the pairs we watch. If that occurs, I can post a private message ( Hot Copper really needs to include private messaging ) to all members where they will get an alert on their phone. That information is only related to our strategy.

Members who trade together make money.
    Traders that have no members make little money.

Anyway its bloody Saturday Night and I am working on another strategy No 47.
    Just maybe this could be one strategy we could all do but you would need to use MT4.
    Its not my work but from a fantastic professional trader called Strats.
    Its all just trend following on the 5 Minute Chart using HH's & HL's and candle forms as a basic method.
    Add a EMA 20 & 72.

It makes trading seem so easy, don't think too hard, just follow the Trend.

au strats.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.