I feel the best way to money in Forex is choosing a Time frame...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I feel the best way to money in Forex is choosing a Time frame you like then match in up with the price action flow that the market offers you. Traders often choose a time frame and then let the pattern fade away, get stopped out because they weren't paying attention.
    For example, I when Short on the GBPJPY on Thursday on a Day Chart set up a Bearish trend and a rejection of some Day candles. That was just 4 candles from setup to current candle. I closed position due to the price action on yesterdays candle.
    If I traded it on Day Chart, the flow stopped after 4 Candles - Profit was 370 pips ( 2 trades )
    If I traded it on H4, the flow stopped after 18 candles - Profit would have been 160 pips ( 2 trades )
    If I traded it on H1, the flow stopped after 22 candles - Profit would have been 67 pips
    If I traded it on M5, the flow stopped after 40 candles - Profit would have been 140 pips ( 2 trades )

On each occasion I would have made money if I had exit when the Lower Low, Lower High cycle was broken.
    If there was no flow of price action, I will not enter.

Here was a M1 Trade Long on GBPAUD tonight for around 100 candles till trend was broke. That was long for M1 but I had to get out regardless but with good profit ( 60 pips on good trade size ).

I did not let the market back track and take my stop loss.

m1 GA.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.