Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-3748

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The Beast GBPNZD
    Future's trading for the Forex Trader

Small story from last night

OK Davenz won't agree but nevertheless this pair is as good as it gets on Forex. Last night it gave me only 35 pips but it had a swing high point at around 8pm. It then formed a Lower high after a Pinbar on M5 so I had a big decision to make.
    I was Long and up 35 pips, do I close position and wait for the next bullish run or do I close position and take the short trade.
    I suffer like most traders are guilt of which is trading my believes about the market and not what the market is telling me.
    I had watched most GBP pairs take a one hour bullish move therefore this current pullback was in my eyes only a move for supply.
    I didn't take the Short, that was my Bias not letting me see where the market was really heading to next.
    It then dropped over the next 8 hours 250 pips or a easy 350 pip win with two positions. I had my eyes closed and wasn't listening to the market M5 flow because I was trading with blinkers on.
    I have a message on my M5 screens ( not shown on my charts ) which reads in very big words

TRADE THE MARKET FLOW ONLY NOT MY BIAS

So I failed to be a good trader last night, I did manage 80 pips but it was a night with lost opportunity's.

beast.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.