Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-75

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Guys

Just including a recent post which I have added in another Forum from a many I posted.
    I have been busy the last few days dumping lots of charts / Data / strategy methods on a forum in a attempt to get international Forex traders time to understand what the Kings Box Strategy is all about. Its brutal there at times as some traders are just bitter about loosing money there for years or some traders claim to be Experts who shouldn't be lectured at.  I would say over the past few weeks there has been a lot of silence from some big time traders ( they claim ) - which is interesting.

Anyway I am always throwing in stupid names for trading terms and now is no different. " Intent"

GBPUSD - Trading with Intent

Why we are talking about Price Action, it is easily if we can see the structure of both consolidation and directional movement at the same time.
    We actually can see this structure if we think about price action in groups of Bars or Candles that have an intent to rest or an intent to move.

Here on the GBPUSD, we can see price leapfrogging from one congestion area ( intent to rest ) and move ( intent to move ) to the next monthly line.
    Then again it forms congestion around this monthly Line.
    So I waited for the next leap away from the congestion area ( intent to move ) from within the Kings Box and took the trade.

Forming a Kings Box around congestion areas that rest around monthly resistance lines allows us to see structure.

THEY ALLOW US TO SEE INTENT

We don't need to get too excited if we see a bullish Engulfing candle on a chart. We need to know where it fits into the structure of the chart.
    In other words, don't trade on a single Candle unless it is consistent in being part of a directional move at the correct time that's required for this action to succeed.

TRADE THE CANDLE ONLY WHEN INTEND FOR MOVEMENT IS NEEDED

guhc.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.