You don't need to be a full time trader, you just could Buy a...

1. 2,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    You don't need to be a full time trader, you just could Buy a Grid EA that opens trades at preset levels.
    For Example, there are many Grid EA's available at MT4 Market Place that will buy trades in a grid formation at preset levels. Say start Buying at every 20 pips up after we see a Swing Low on the Day Chart.
    Then 3-4 weeks later if your account hasn't had a Margin Call, you may profit with 10's thousands of pips.
    Sound easy but very very dangerous.
    The 22K trade was based on a EA that Buys on Every Cross of the TDI indicator set on the M5 chart. Stop Loss was I believe set to the Day Chart 10EMA. It just kept on Buying every time the Green moving average 2 crosses the Red moving average 7. Trade was around 2 weeks on a big sharp trend.

Again way too dangerous to trade unless you understand weekly trends and have years of experience.
    I trade two strategy's that is basically the same concept except I stop at 5 trades.

That competition you were guys were talking about is on a DEMO only, any one here could be on the top list with no skill required. Just trade a Grid EA, manually if you like. On Monday, starting Selling EURNZD at Max Lot size possible and use the Leverage available in a very smart way. You will be close to number 1 at the end of the month or gone in one day.

ITS ALL A RUSE TO MAKE TRADERS THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO GET RICH IN ONE YEAR

Bullshit it is
    Last edited by RickM: 07/07/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.