Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-66

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Ok forexers in all fairness for me its been an up and down week good wins good losses....a cancel itself out kinda week

Like Syd said, forex is not about win/loss ratio, but a big win will pave the way every time....and forex offers whoppers, bags on capital invested within hours, 10,20 30 bags in days, just finding the opportunity/leverage/stop is the hard part....

Got a bit do do next few days so I just made my last trade for the week GBPAUD Long (having another crack).... only $250 margin but big and tight and I will let it run if it goes (which based on my tight stop is low%)......it's at $20 a pip

PS ...I almost got stopped while posting this...lol.....and been watching intently for reversal before posting but I am still alive....(ps wouldnt have posted if I got stopped and it was within a whisker haha but stoppage is still a big reality)....will probably get stopped the moment I click posted

IF...and its a BIG IF...it does run from here and I dont get stopped, and Im using very wide timezones right up to here to time it, I will post the close out result in due course

gbpaud.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.