Forex Trading 2018- TA/FA- Setups and discussion, page-68

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think its a bit harsh to pick out the loss on a single trade Syd. Not only is it harsh it discourages someone from posting their trades and I think it would be a pity if our forum stopped being as open as it is. As I've stated before I myself only have a strike rate just above 50% due to the strategy I use and there have been times when I've shorted a top or vice versa. Since none of us have a 100% strike rate and most are probably within the range of 30-70% I think it is challenging enough to come to terms with losing at least a third of trades as part of the course of business without others being critical of particular trades.

I think its great to have banter here but I hope this forum maintains a supportive culture rather than a critical one to encourage more posters and more contributions from existing posters. I also think its one thing to share our methods and our thinking, I think its another to tell people how to trade - we are all different and there is no one method to suit everyone.

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.