Forex trading 2019 TA/FA setups and discussion, page-463

1. 922 Posts.
    Dumping details

Most important thing
    • It will not work if it loses internet connection or to server etc
    • The source code in notepad - chuck this into calgo and it should compile. I changed it so it scales in 19 for a total of 20. Kind of useless though, good luck trying to find something that can go 20 times lol with the way this one works.
    • That source code is based off a protected format which noobcopper didnt allow me to upload, and that one has 3 scaling in positions for a total of 4, but this one works fine. You dont have to fill out every option up to 20, it will just go up until it hits the tp mark and non further positions will be applied(i think
    • I just copied the below across so its not formatted nicely but whatever
    • test it in demo
    • im not responsible for any detriment to you, or your family, or your life or your existence, or your financial system, or your species if u chose to use this,

Details:

A script which scales in or pyramidsany trades placed manually on ctrader.

Characteristics

Subsequent scaled in positions can onlybe activated if the first position is still open.

Each time another scaled in position isadded, the existing positions stoploss related to that trade will be moved upby the size of initial stoploss. This is to limit exposure. For example ifinitial stop loss of position one was 50 pips and the script is about to placethe 4th trade, then stop losses will be as follows:

position one will be +100 pips

position two = +50 pips

position three = +0 or breakeven pips

position four = -50 pips

A subsequent level is added when theamount of pips in profit equals the amount of pips for the stoploss.

Closing (manually or if stoploss ishit) or cancelling the first position will cancel any pending levels.

Any trades using this script shouldcreate a Label or Comment in the area of Ctrader which shows open positions/orders.

Trades will only be scaled in if thescript is active on the Ctrader platform on which the trade is entered.

The script should still be able totrack orders/positions in the event Ctrader is turned off or disconnected frominternet once Ctrader is reopened/reconnected to internet.

The number of times the script willscale in based off the first position is 3 times, for a total of 4 positions.

It would need to be able to keep trackof multiple orders at the same time.

The stoploss, lotsize, take profit areawill be set when the initial stop order is hit, not when the order is placed(this is to allow for the adjustment of these parameters by user prior to ordergetting filled)

This should be similar but notidentical to the way this works: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16732#description

First position = manually set vianormal Ctrader interface.

The lotsize,stoploss in pips and take profit level are confirmed when the order istriggered by the market.

This is toallow the user to be able to change the stoploss etc after setting up theinitial order (but no changes after order is triggered)

Second position

Lotsize = 100% of first position

Stoploss = Same pipsize as firstposition

Take Profit = Same price level as firstposition

Third position

Lotsize = 200% of first position

Fourth position

Lotsize = 400% of first position

New Text Document (2).txt
    let me know if that didnt work

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1478/1478634-da8495ec7a753cb3d9fb91757d05674e.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.