KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

I must admit I am LT holder so I don't mind the fact that they...

1. 259 Posts.

I must admit I am LT holder so I don't mind the fact that they don't talk up their interests much. IMO this smacks of true professionalism - results can talk for themselves. For example, the fact that Alex Parks and his OEL peers incessantly ramp their prospects is amateurish in the extreme IMO. He keeps quoting stock prices given discoveries on P3 basis. If Russo and Ted wanted to do this they could say OK well, given 850mmboes oil discovery (the P3 reserves of M'Sela next door to Lampedusa), ummmmmm that equals SP of $25.

Rediculous.

But I must say that given oppies expire 35 cents March 09, we will see some talking up soon about Borsano and Lampedusa. Hopefully they can shoot some seismic over Lampedusa, and reveal their Borsano targets - maybe a Villa Fortuna style oilfield with reserves of 250mmboes? This would get things moving.

Only a matter of time IMO, whether its 1 year or 4 years. I'm going to start research on their other prospects that I don't think have once been mentioned - Elba South, Elba and Sardinia. One of these is near an elephant if I remember correctly, I'll get back to you.

SS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.