FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Forfeiture Action x 2 Reposted

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    I have taken the kindly advice of the Moderator (18/11/14 07:39 because of (Unsubstantiated Information)) and reposted the original post below with supplied link to the source of the information being the WA Department of Mines and Petroleum (http://dmp.wa.gov.au) and copy doc below. The information has also been backed up by at least two other posters.

I have just been told that the SHIP tenements have today been plainted by a second party and are subject to an application for forfeiture times two, someone else has had enough.

Interesting, two parties heading to court with FAS over the same tenements. First in first serve possibly, something with the tenements must not be right.

If the first forfeiture actions on the tenements hadn’t already been a cause of the questionable I-World agreement being suspended without a 1st $800,000 or $500,000 weekly instalment payment being paid then this new action would I suspect?

Whilst security issues surround the assets of the Company capital will be very hard to come by. Could this be the end?

I’m sure someone can paint a rosy story that the tenement security issue is a good thing as ………….

I would rather this not be the case.

Best of Luck. DYOR, please.

upload_2014-11-18_9-28-36.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.