FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

I could not see the Directors giving a cent back, this is how...

1. 7,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I could not see the Directors giving a cent back, this is how they operate, fleece a company, erode value then move on to a bigger and better role and do it all again.

The Directors will find someone stupid enough to hire them, they will paint this as the fault of previous management, or the other directors, or the downturn, or the coffee was too cold, anything will do.

It is amazing the number of execs from a big bank (I won't name names) that we used to get given who had no idea about business, they seemed to have got there purely on promotions where one department wanted to get rid of them, so their incompetence got them promotions and their bosses seemed to like this as they weren't threatening and were very malleable. It is all about politics, mates getting jobs for mates and sucking enough schlong to further careers.

You actually make some noise about a corporate issue that needs restructuring for the long term and you are managed out as it will affect their bonuses, 2 years on the company is a mess but the execs/directors are in a new role with another bank and come out like roses.

I am betting the majority of the project managers on the power contracts were treated in this manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.