LYC 3.39% $7.41 lynas rare earths limited

forge agreement, page-26

1. 872 Posts.
    Do analysts,Fund managers,and anyone one else at arms length to LYC give a rats as to the ethics of the Chairman,knowing full well..as mentioned in the ANN..every independent man and his dog are scrutinizing this deal.

Two big words in this deal..Potash...Niobium.
    Both vital and highly sought after.

The mere mention of Potash would have instantly sounded on the alert buzzer at BHP.

The ANN. states there is already discussions with an International fertilizer coy re the Potash.

Mt Weld has been called a Freak..due to its richness of grade,obviously the surrounding areas are likewise rich deposits in potash/niodium...there is still so much more ground to drill,who knows what else is there..or do they.

From what Ive read so far,these polymetallic materials geologically are actually beneath the REE deposits.
    So one would need to mine the REE,s first..which would go to LYC for processing.Its the only reason i can think off that would cost 1 Billion to set up.

Analysts would be doing the sums on both LYC and FRG without worrying which director gets what..however in this case they would see great value in having someone experienced at the helm of both companies.

Any preditor on FRG would really be talking to LYC anyway.

If the samples from the drillings look good,and they do,and the show gets under way..the royalty payments will always be included in LYC,s balance sheets.

I was surprised that on FRG they only mentioned about interests in NSW..if you read about FRG... I have posted on their other holdings in Nevada,Canada.
    The ANN states LYC has first refusal rights to REE,s on other FRG holdings.Watch this space.

From the outside this is a win win situation,it highlights LYC is not sitting on its backside..getting its fingers in more pies,all backstops,and extra reserves,and revenue.

Why are FRG options for 5 yrs..imo..thats the window LYC will have in world REE dominence..in that period they will have swallowed up FRG ,and anyone else usefull to their cause.Cash will not be a problem to buy out the opposition.

At the mement we need a wheeler dealer in the chair,not a banker.Well we got one thats both.

Still rings in my ear ..N.C,s TV interview.."the biggest threat is not getting started soon enough."

(apply that comment to )Yes we could sit on Crown for a few years and earn nothing,and be going nowhere.
    10% of something is better then 100% of bugger all.

Dont get bogged down with a guy thats keeping LYC in the news,expanding,high profile..look at it from an analysts point of view.Ethics in business,lol,yeah right.
    They dont give a rats..nor should we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.