FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

forge appoints administrators, page-127

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    TDA

I am on this forum as a former holder of FGE, albeit many years ago. I also posted after the first trading halt that to me the company looks basically bankrupt.

I strongly objected to your moralising post because it was a moralising post. You apologised to the guy in the end, so credit to you for that.

I have no intention of subjecting the threads to a bicker between the two of us. My comments have nothing to do with a disagreement over UNS. I was merely pointing out (when I mentioned your UNS tagline) that the notion of bad taste is relative and that you are not the judge of such things. I stated as much at the time.

The more threads are about emotional support for traders, the greater the risk of traders acting emotionally. This is a concern across most of HC for me.

I have commented before on the psychological influences on trading and think that FGE threads are an example of psychological biases in action.

I definitely have a problem with Thumbs up for un-objective and bullish posts. The problem is often leads lambs to the slaughter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.