FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

forge valuation , page-7

1. 227 Posts.
    I tried Skaffold for a year. Its a pretty good tool, but I didn't like the lack of visibility of the earnings assumptions. You were just told that it was a composite of inputs from several analysts, and that they were the most reliable estimates you could get.

Also, when Google Finance added the ASX - and several other markets - to the options available, I found I could get what I needed for free.

I did some comparisons of what came out of a Google search with what I get out of Comsec, and they data mostly stacks up.

Let's face it, if you get serious about something, you're going to read a few annual reports, so these tools are only good for the initial screening anyway.

With Skaffold, although its a good tool, I don't have enough money down to warrant the $1,400 annual cost.

My patience is being tested with Forge. I've been a holder for three and a half years now. Bought at $2.86 and could have sold out 11 months later for $7. That kills me. But every time I look at it I see a payoff coming.

Time matters in investing though. I've learned that sometimes you should take a good price when its offered.

What ifs are ever present in this caper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.