CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Forget about EXCO and their troubles. Wilgar has always been the...

1. 74 Posts.
    Forget about EXCO and their troubles. Wilgar has always been the silent sleeper, "WM at the AGM". Well, well, well, with visible gold in the photo's I am betting over 100g/tAu or at least 50g/t Au.

The fact that its associated with Tellurium it could be even higher.
    Looked it up in the Wiki. But even better is the Silver and gold in the bedrock drilling. When you consider these assays are in the soils, it is unbelievable. I am not up ramping, but seriously has anyone ever seen Silver and Gold like this is the soil cover before??
    Any geos like to put in their bit, Conix perhaps?
    I am so happy I didnt panic when the bots slammed us to $3.09. Well good luck slammers about to get your fingers jammed in the door.
    This stock could do anything.
    "Foorprint of Wilgar Expanded" Yahoo. This is almost as
    Exciting as the good ole days in 2006.
    This just keeps getting better.
    If you can knock this most impressive and comprehensive report then its time you gave the game away. This would have to be one of the best reports from an explanatory view I have read. There is no jargon and I have learnt so much from CDU and the way they prepare detailed reports that I can understand. Parts of the geos report at the back of the report is obviously for the analysts and brokers, so I cant understand a lot of that stuff, but there is enough in it that satisfies my hunger for information. Go you good thing! Am I excited, Blood oath I am. Happy Easter Punters!!I'm off going fishing up the Gulf to catch a Barra or two

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.