CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

forget about the intra-day swings

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hi all,

Great to see some new faces on the CGP forum and welcome to all the new investors. I personally have very little doubt that we will continue to see many new faces over the next several months as more are drawn in to what I anticipate to be a large multi month rally over the next few months like I have said previously. We will be following in the footsteps of ISN, CAJ, NEA, MKB imho. I think the re-rate of our stock has barely begin with some predictions of 19c by christmas 2013 and I agree with this.

Although there has been some selling pressure evident particularly today I would just to like to point out three things. The First one is (probably to little surprise of most posters here who have read my past posts) I remain very bullish on the outlook for our stock even from 6.5c, Secondly that any share price weaknesses presents imo a great opportunity to those who have their eyes on the horizon to medium term and long term share price growth and thirdly that I continue to buy at these prices on the dips because I consider them to still be very cheap.

I firmly believe a lot of the stock in the heads and oppies are in tight hands. Today I reviewed the trading volumes for CGP stock and it shows that from 30 Aug 2013 to 22 Oct 2013 today that 156,129,612 units were traded during this period. Sure many would have been traded however In the recent sp rise thus far from 16 to 21 Oct all up 58,104,119 units were traded! This sort of volume is very encouraging to see in recent days:

I remain extremely positive on the outlook for this stock whether it be in bullish or bearish markets going forward given that:
    *Big breakout on very strong volume today
    *Charts are look spectacular especially CGPOA
    *Many indicators on charts are pointing to the upward move to continue
    *Strong accumulation on options and buying continuing on heads with decent sized orders being bought at current sp levels
    *Not as much dumping of stock as would happen if it was simply a 'P&D' - imo there would be a lot more stock on offer at current prices if holders believed that there was little outlook for growth from 6.5c going forward imo.
    *Launch of revolutionary Turbine product next month with revenues soon to follow - please note it is to Launch to national AND international also!
    *A fantastic management team and new company name next month which may create better image than 'consegna'
    *Launch of other area products from 2014 which will very likely add additional value to the story of the turbine however valuable that will be proven to be.

My opinion is forget about the intra-day swings of whether it rises to 7.2c or whether it falls back to 5.5c and start thinking about when you can sell your stock for 19c+ IMO ONLY

PLEASE DYOR, NONE OF THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.