TLS 1.09% $3.62 telstra group limited

hi Bumskins, yes there must be some sort of liability with the...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hi Bumskins, yes there must be some sort of liability with the asbestos situation, but surely any claimant will be required to substantiate their claim with proof of evidence.
    I would think that TLS have some provisions and or insurance for this sort of claim.
    And any effect of the asbestos could take 20 years to develop or show.
    I mean I have one of their pits on my front lawn, it has been there for 35 years, the material is inert, it does not spread into the atmosphere unless some one cuts it with a saw or grinder.
    There hasn't been any previous trouble until the NBN people started to install their own cables.
    Regarding nbn payments and leaseing arrangements with Telstra, I would think they all may be better off if the nbn cable installations were stopped until after the next election. if the relevant customers have Telstra accounts then Telstra will still get paid under the current contracts delivered by their copper cables.
    if the liberals win the election Malcolm turnbull has stated that Telstra will be just as well off.
    So in my opinion this current hysteria only makes TLS a cheaper buy to obtain their high yielding dividend which includes 100% dividend.
    I have just purchased some more,as its dividend is much better than getting 2.5% interest from a bank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.040(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.68 $3.61 $73.49M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 211809 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 336517 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.