BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

forget charts and tech analysis, page-47

1. 6,368 Posts.
    hi Funkymonk63,

sorry about the responce time but i,am very busy my friend,

and here is the answers to your question's,

The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is calculated by first determining the difference between the mean price of a commodity and the average of the means over the time period chosen. This difference is then compared to the average difference over the time period (this factors in the commodity's own inherent volatility). The result is then multiplied by a constant that is designed to adjust the CCI so that it fits into a "normal" trading range of +/-100.
    A complete explanation of the CCI is beyond the scope of the manual. Further details on the contents and interpretation of the CCI can be found in the October 1980 issue of Commodities magazine (now known as Futures). The article was written by Donald Lambert.

AND THE BUY TRIGGERS ARE WHEN THE (WHITE LINES)INDECATOR'S RISE ABOVE -100 LINE

The Parabolic Time/Price System, developed by J. Welles Wilder, is explained thoroughly in his book, New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems (Suggested Reading). This indicator is used to set price stops and is often called the stop-and-reversal (SAR) indicator.

AND THE RSI's buy TRIGGER IS OBVIOUS AND THATS WHEN THE GREEN CANDLE'S ARE ON TOP OF THE (RSI) INDECATOR.

I HOPE THIS HELP'S,

CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.