LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

forget fundamentals, page-10

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    A lot of people invest or trade the markets and inevitably the lose money in the markets and they they quit altogether saying they will.never play themarket again but yet fail to realize the nuggets and lesson learnt along the way and their sell themselves sort by quitting when really they are so close to becoming rich by utilizing the experience they have learnt.

When we lose money it's alway easy to act as the victim. It's alway easy to blame the others for their failings.Part of the reason why we do this is because in school we are taught not to make mistakes.Mistakes is bad and we get punished with bad grades. I come from the attitudes is that mistakes is good because I learn from it and become more experienced. When we are at work we are taught to avoid mistakes when people make mistakes at work people immediately look to blame someone else so that they don't look bad in front of their boss and avoid getting the sack. It is this social conditioning that is why most people will fail in the markets because the skills required to succeed is opposite to what we are conditioned in our life.

The problem with blaming other people is that you shut down your brain from been open to learning. Wether I blame other posters or I blame shorters or I blame management. When I blame other people I am Dato g it's other people fault not mine. I am perfect I don't need to learn anymore and it this sort of victim mentality which slows down hour development as a speculator. The market is a very humbling place indeed no matter how smart anyone is.

Jan is been hard on you for your own good because you are talking to someone who comes from school of hard knocks. He was an investor in the Poseidon nickel boom and that is going back decades ago and even back then the same cycles was repeating itself again and again.
    The good news for you is is that the market repeat itself.over and over and over again from banks stocks to commoditys whether it's Lynas CDU gold stocks and even ANZ. The reason why it repeats is because new investor come on board generation Y and gen Z who has not learnt the mistakes that you did. They will repeat the mistakes you made years and years ago and it is these new group of investor who are willing to overpay you for your piece of business when they ate euphoric and over sell you their business at a cheap price when they are depressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.