LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

You bought 5 HC ramped stocks that are all in a downtrend and...

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    You bought 5 HC ramped stocks that are all in a downtrend and have been for months unfortunately.

All of those stocks should be day traded imo and never held for more than a week.

They are all volatile, so be and play the volatility.

You can still beat the market even in a downtrend stock, but you cant if you just buy and hold, eventually you will lose and lose badly.

lesson 1- Don't buy based on HC analysts
    lesson 2- Don't buy after sharp rise or in a downtrend unless going short or day trading only.
    lesson 3 - research, research and more research.
    lesson 4 - reread and follow lessons 1,2 and 3.
    lesson 5 - stoploss, stop your losses!

Don't listen to HC analysts, unless it is me of course haha.

Before I invest in any company, I have a 5 minute chat with at least one of the directors.

Write down 10 questions and write down the answers.

It is quite amazing the feel you get from asking 10 pertinent questions to the boss, and don't hold back.

Just the other day I asked one director of a particular company why he had a silly smirk on his face when questioned on TV a week ago in regards to a large part of the business.

All I wanted to get from that was the reaction.

It tells you a lot about how they are travelling.

If you ever believe what is written on these threads, that is fine, but get proof through research, and if not, question the writer to back up their post.

If they show they can back it up with sound responses, they have probably done their research.

You learn more from asking then telling.

One other thing, listen more to the minority posts on HC.

Its very easy to fall in love with the sheep (majority) but more often than not, the other side have a better understanding of what is happening, LYC and PDN are good examples.

Good luck.

maybe you could go short at 37c and make a quick 20% when the SP retreats near Oct 31.

Hey just a thought.

But don't listen to me, reread lesson number 1 first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.