CUE 0.00% 10.0¢ cue energy resources limited

"Do you beleive in coincidence?On the day of the big Cue...

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Do you beleive in coincidence?
    On the day of the big Cue presentation, where the SP dropped a cent, incredibly no-one has mentioned it, you just happen to estole the virtues of Cue as opposed to other companys,when your not even a SH."

I've been posting on CUE for quite a while, check the history. My post had nothing to do with the days trading. But if it did, your post still has no basis. Look at the WWAP, it's 22.8c. There were only three trades during the day at 22c for a grand total of $5,686. These also happen to be the last three trades of the day.

"Why the delay in the Caterina farmout?."

It's the oil industry. Delays are a fact of life, let alone in the current market.

"Why they couldnt outline the percentage of Caterina they want to retain?"

Likely to be one of the following reasons (1) it is sensitive and may influence current negotiations, (2) confidentiality under current negotiations, or (3) they don't know yet.

"Given they now say 80 % sucess rate at Caterina why We dont drill the prospect ourselves ,which should only enhance our bargining power come the farmout."

I can't believe I even need to answer this. (1) Cue don't have enough cash to drill a WA well on their own, (2) 80% chance of gas does not mean it will be commercial, (3) A little thing called risk mitigation, come on Raider this is a $150m company not $1.5 billion.

"Why the possibly drilling of Caterina in 2010/2011,why not definately,theyve had the Caterina data quite a while now."

Having data has no impact on obtaining a farmin partner on suitable terms. If the can't secure a farmin partner the well won't be drilled. Very simple.

"Do we at cue need more staff?"

Maybe. But I'm sure management are able to determine that for themselves.

"Did you really add something to the forum,or was it a Claytons addition?."

Providing information that corrected false information. Seems quite clear cut to me and the forum moderators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1934687 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.